Re: ISA server newbie question

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:52:11 -0500

Hi Adam,

Another reason why you might have the failure is that autentication is
done in an SSL session. If you have now allows all content for the
domain, then the SSL connection will fail because the firewall can't
determine what content is moving through the SSL tunnel.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder