RE: ISA server cannot connect to Internet

  • From: Glenn Maks <gmaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:10:06 -0400

Thank you Tom,
    I stand corrected or at least over looked the Packet Filtering, the
reason why TS was not responding on my Public Interface because I did in
fact have Packet Filtering enabled because I do have established L2TP
Tunnels between other ISA servers .. as far as locking down to specific IP
addresses, could you not create a custom packet filter specifying addresses
for TS services ?