RE: ISA server blocks access out to the internet and to the web site I host

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.VINAY@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:33:29 -0700

Hi,
 Did u enable the Intrusion Detection option in ISA. Then u may get some
info regarding DOS attack.
Also try to do port scan on ur ISA and find out ports opened and try to
close unnecessary ports. If u find any suspicious
Ip in ur logs then create packet filters to block the IP.
Hope this helps.

Vinay.