RE: ISA server and secure VPN clients

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:27:28 -0500

Hi Michael,

But if you properly configure Access Policy, what is the issue?

Since users access only the content they require, and the ISA firewall
performs stateful application layer inspection on the connections, then
what's the difference between a VPN connection and any other remote
access connection through publishing?

You're not giving them full access to everthing? That's not what the ISA
firewall is all about. Its about access control.

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- ISA Firewalls