ISA server and open ALL outgoing IP traffic, how ?

  • From: Jesper Vedholm Hansen <jesper.hansen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:07:10 +0100

Hi

Does any of you have a solution to open for ALL outgoing IP traffic ?

When you set the allow all ip traffic on outgoing web request in a "protocol
rule" the "allow all IP traffic" is ONLY the protocols defined in the
protocol definitions, anyone have a workaround ?

The problem is that i have users who need access to difrent Java applets
which run on difrent ports, and I dont want to manually create a protocol
definition for each of these ports (I typically dont know these port
numbers)

Best regards
Jesper