RE: ISA rule time restrictions

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:11:42 -0800

I would think that when you set the visitation times for normal
weekdays, weekends and a special one for FTP then the service would not
automatically abort at the user's client.  So, you have a 2 hour period
during the day that people can download using FTP?
If an attempt to start a download at 13:33 was to take 40 minutes then
you want it to abort at 14:00?  I don't think that can be done
automatically.

Now with the w2k scheduling tool you could create a script that would
end all ftp sessions at 14:00.
After the normal script setup you could use the
FPCWebSession.AbortSession()

Joseph