[isalist] Re: ISA replacement

  • From: Rob Moore <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 13:12:00 +0000

We are looking at SonicWALL firewalls. So far we have implemented one on a
wireless network with multiple wireless access points. I like it and we'll
probably go with a larger implementation, but haven't done it yet. We're not
rushing to replace our TMG firewalls yet, since the hardware is relatively new
and Microsoft is still supporting TMG.

Rob