RE: ISA remote reporting functionality

  • From: "Small Guy" <joeyng74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 14:09:22 +0800

Hello,

I have it running for a few days already,but still I don't see it if
I'm connected remotely. If I connect directly to the ISA Server, I'm able to view the reports. I have applied the SP1 to the ISA Servers which claims that it will solve this problem (Q313354).

regards,
joey...

From: "Bijay C. Vijayan" <bijay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <joeyng74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [isalist] ISA remote reporting functionality
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 07:16:15 +0300

Hi,
I have a feeling that unless you change some settings (about which there may be published articles), the reports will be available only the next day. Anyway, I also had this problem and when I checked the next day, they were ok.
Best,
Bijay