Re: ISA port setting need change

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:47:12 -0500

Also I believe the wpad works out of port 80, so that will need to be
changed.
And If I'm not mistaken you will not be able to use webpublishing on that
machine.
I think it would be easy enough to have the clients change to port 8080, it
should be able to be done automatically. Create a  batch file to execute
when the users log in, to load the firewall client software.
I think others have done it  this way before.

regards,
Mark S