Re: ISA performance counter and Event Viewer - Help me to understand this

  • From: "Peter Dascalos" <pdascalos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:55:08 -0800

Sounds like your aplication log is full and will not take any more entries. You have a couple of options, increase the event log size, or allow it to overwrite older entries in the log. Both of these can be set by right clicking on the application log and selecting properties.

PMD

From: "Anita"
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]"
Subject: [isalist] ISA performance counter and Event Viewer - Help me to understand this
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:44:37 -0700
http://www.ISAserver.org
Hi, I am totally confused, whenever i add counters to isa perfomance
monitor the event viewer gets full and application log gives the following
error.
The Open Procedure for service "Fwsrv" in DLL "E:\Program Files\Microsoft
ISA Server\WSPPERF.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will
not be available. Status code returned is data DWORD 0.
what does that mean and how to get rid of this.
Please advice