ISA pass SSL?

  • From: "Shayne Lebrun" <slebrun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:09:14 -0400

Our unix guys have some wacky java app server running internally.  It
uses SSL.  They want it published through our beloved ISA server on port
7777.  They want to use SSL.  They don't want ISA to do anything with
SSL; no bridging.  They just want it passed through.

Will ISA do this?  Is there anything wacky I need to do?  Let me
reiterate that this is a server publish, not a web publish.

Thanks!

Shayne Lebrun
Senior Systems Administrator
Veredex Logistics
slebrun@xxxxxxxxxxx
Office: (905) 282-1515 x 242
Pager: page_shayne@xxxxxxxxxxx
From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."
Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous
rock
at your head.)
"Lawyers are like chemical weapons.  Everybody gets screwed if they're
let
out."