[isalist] Re: ISA on active directory startup errors

  • From: "Egyptian Mind" <innocent_angel_eng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 06:20:49 -0800

http://www.ISAserver.org -------------------------------------------------------

Paul,

can u just provide me with the event ID # in the event log

    Best Regards
   Mohamed Saleh

    Senior Network Administrator

College of Business Administration, CBA
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Tel: +966-02-6563199 ext 2521
    Cell: - +966-50-2953591

!~` Yesterday is a History` ~!
!~` Tomorrow is a Mystery` ~!
!~` Today is a Gift` ~!
!~` Present .......Simple` ~!

From: Paul Noble <pnoble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] Re: ISA on active directory startup errors
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:33:39 +0100

------------------------------------------------------ List Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/isalist/ ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp ISA Server Articles and Tutorials: http://www.isaserver.org/articles_tutorials/ ISA Server Blogs: http://blogs.isaserver.org/ ------------------------------------------------------ Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites: http://www.techgenix.com ------------------------------------------------------ To unsubscribe visit http://www.isaserver.org/pages/isalist.asp Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx