RE: ISA on a DC

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:37:03 -0400

Agreed, after reading of other's exploits with attempting to do this, I
would never even try it.  I was just pointing out that I would never
design a network without at least one DC on the local segment.  Then
again, most of my links are cable-modem right now.  If the weather
changes, we get outages.