ISA on a DC

  • From: "cerebro" <cerebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:12:50 +0200

Hi IsaList,

I have the following config:

                                         ISP VPN
INTERNET  <-----> SITE 1 (HOUSING) <----------------> SITE2

SITE 1:
        Domain Controller Windows 2003STD + Isa Server 2004 SP1

SITE 2: Internal LAN ( Other DC, Exchange, etc.... )

I need to publish Exchange 2003 services (OWA (Form-Based Auth), SMTP,
POP3, RPC-over-HTTP), and other web services (intranet, etc..).

There is any problem with the config? The Active directory can't
replicate.

In the firewall policy mode, I add the following protocols to an Rule
Action (Allow):

DNS
Kerberos-Adm (UDP)
Kerberos-Sec (TCP)
Kerberos-Sec (UDP)
LDAP
LDAP (UDP)
LDAP GC (Global Catalog)
NTP (UDP)
Ping
RPC Endpoint Mapper (TCP 135)
Direct Host (TCP 445)

I'm not sure I understand fully what it means and what we would need to
configure?

Thanks for your reply and help!