Re: ISA now not allowing secure nat web browsing

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 06:24:54 -0800

If you want SecureNAT or FW clients to have web access, your HTTP Redirector
should either be set to "send to requested web server" or disabled.

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 04:19:48 -0700
 "Iain Peirse" <Iain.Peirse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

We use an ISA server in Integrated mode.
Anticipating a planned power outage we shut the server down.
After restarting the server our users arent able to browse the web unless
they have a proxy enabled in IE, before the restart all could browse
through secure NAT.

I've been looking for documents on 'How to disable Secure NAT web
browsing' so I can do the reverse but havent had much luck.

Any ideas?

Iain.