[isalist] ISA not updating the config

  • From: "D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGR" <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:04:36 -0500

One little problem.

I have an array where I added a rule (publishing an exchange 2007 OWA),
the point is since I added that rule the members of the array will not
update the configuration.

The event viewer said that couldn't load the firewall policy
configuration, it failed while loading the new policy (Event ID 14020),
then with an event ID 21209 it said that was unable to upload the
configuration to the ISA services and that the ISA server configuration
agent is reverting to the last know configuration, the service that
failed to load the config is: fwsrv.

Of course I tried deleting that rule, but it will not allow me, as soon
as I click delete a message appears saying "The system cannot find the
file specified" Error 0x80070002.

If a restore of the array configuration is not an option, what I can do
to have this working again, any suggestion?

Thanks

Regards

Diego R. Pietruszka

MIS - Assistant Manager

MSC (USA) - Interlink Transport Technologies

Direct Phone: (908)605-4147

Cell Phone: (908)627-0525

OR call: (212)764-4800 Ext. 33180