RE: ISA not forwarding my DNS requests

  • From: Karl Schneider <kschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:42:27 -0700

I had the same problem.  I called MS.  They said it was a known problem and
that SP1 fixed it.  I heard the SP1 didn't fix the problem, so I installed
DNS on my ISA server and I have not had the problem since.  My internal DNS
forwards to ISA DNS which forwards to ISP DNS.

Karl Schneider
Web Technologist

FormFactor, Inc.
2140 Research Drive