Re: ISA newbie with remote administration questions

  • From: "Paul Nuernberger" <pen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:28:11 -0500

Dude, they were trying to be helpful.  It also doesn't hurt that they were
right.

You purported yourself to be an ISA newbie - if that is true, maybe you
should listen to those who have been acknowledged as experts with it for
quite some time when they tell you there is a better way (or a more secure
one).

And, since you felt the need to wave red flags in your 'closing argument'
...  for those old enough to remember what this means ...  <plonk>.

(Flame away, I'll never notice it).

Paul Nuernberger