RE: ISA migrating to AD - standard edition or enteroris e?

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:41:45 -0700

It is my understanding that ISA Enterprise Edition is for Arrays and ISA
Enterprise policies.

Both Standard and Enterprise integrate into AD.

So if you have one standalone server, (standalone in ISA terms means it
is the only firewall as opposed to an array,) Standard edition is fine.

John Tolmachoff
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835