RE: ISA loses DNS

  • From: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:12:02 +0800

I have the same problem here,
my DNS is on linux platform...behind ISA of course
and this is the only problem i had since installation except for the VPN
client ip conflict with ISA gateway..
anyway
so i thought my outlook was messing up
but after hearing from u guys i think its the same thing when the users
send/receive their
emails, the sending task does not run so the email gets stuck in the outbox
folder but after a few hours
it runs properly...i have no problems with my bandwidth or any other virus
apps im sure of that....
i think its the same time it got problems when i installed my SP1 on my ISA
maybe it is or a DOS???