RE: ISA is requesting browser Dial-Up Username and Pass word

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.Vinay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:46:45 -0700

Hi Kelvin,
           At the Browser of the Internal Network PC, give the address of
the ISA servers Internal IP address as Proxy server. Then it should not ask
u for dialup user name and password , as the Internal client is no way
concerned as how the ISA server is connected to the Internet like dialup or
leased line, etc. Its only ISA servers job to fulfil the clients web
request.
Even try configuring the Internal client as Secured NAT client by giving the
default Gateway as ISA servers Internal IP.

Hope this works out...

Vinay,
Consultant.
MCP+I,MCSE.