ISA for Caching only

  • From: "Ziad" <zhsababa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:05:18 -0700

Can ISA be used for caching purpose only?
Please note that we are using PIX firewall in our network.
we tried to install ISA on a Win2000 member server (with AD) for caching
purpose only. (ISA server has only one NIC)
After installing ISA we found that the user request to Internet is
reaching our ISA only.
How & what should be configured in order that our ISA forward (routes) the
http user browsing request to our ISP proxy.
**Please note that the Internet should be accessed through the proxy
server of our ISP.

Please help,
Thank you,

Ziad