Re: ISA e-books

  • From: "Musser, Dale" <musser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:40:19 -0400

OK maybe I was a little too harsh.
Just a touchy subject to me.

I have to disagree with your thought on the masses.  My thought is I am here to
help the masses.  I do it everyday and most times all day and night with
clients, friends and family.  Everyone is not so smart about computers or the
Internet.  They need help and guidance from us.  That is why I am in the IT
field.  Yes it can get aggravating sometimes but that goes with the job.

Another example : you watch the news and they warn people about scam artists
all the time  and some people just think "well hell I knew that what are they
stupid?"  News companies can not have that attitude they have to help.  Goes
with the field.

I guess it is like what happens to cops.  If they start getting rude to the
public because they think the public is stupid and they don't want to help.
They are sent to a desk job or fired.  Sometimes. Ha-ha