[isalist] Re: ISA disconnects

  • From: Nadeem Muhammad Ali <nadeem_elec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 03:57:03 +0000

make sure you installed latest ISA 2004 service pack SP3 also blocking script
from www.isatools.org also make sure ISA server box is virus free, check alert
in isa monitoring section you have correct NIC add in your internal lan IP do
not conflict any more.

Nadeem Muhammad Ali Karachi-Pakistan

Subject: [isalist] ISA disconnectsDate: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:07:07 -0500From:
fereydoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I have a ISA2004 that recently 2-3 times daily it goes off line, users can not
access the Internet.  I either have to wait 3-5 minutes for the system to comes
back up or go to the Microsoft Firewall services and Stop / Start it.  Is there
any reason for it.  This has happened before but it correct itself.  Now it is
happening more often.  I have all the updates for 2003 server and ISA installed.
thanks