ISA authentication issue

  • From: "shane mullins" <tsmullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:26:56 -0400

We are running ISA 2000, sp2 and fp1.  In order to log by name we need
to authenticate users.  Basic has it security issues, but works, only
the users are prompted to enter the passwords each time IE is opened,
they can choose to save their p/w - but they still have to hit ok.
Integrated is a better choice for us, but gives problems with ntlm error
messages on random machines, and only with IE, Firefox works every time.
We are using the latest version of IE as well.  If anyone has any info
they could share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Shane