ISA and publishing servers (as opposed to publishing webs)

  • From: "Andrews, Bryan (COX-Atlanta)" <Bryan.Andrews@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:59:59 -0400

So... We use webtrends (Enterprise Suite 5.0).

We are publishing the server to allow all port 80 traffic to be mapped
to the internal web server for no other reason than to allow proper
analysis.

What suggestions do folks have on keeping this as secure as possible...
just keep up on the service packs and critical updates on that box?

Also, do you think this is something that ms will change (web
publishing) to allow accurate analysis?

Thanks.