ISA and VPN Tunnels

  • From: Glenn Maks <gmaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:55:40 -0500

I wanted to extend a word of thanks to Thomas Shinder who provided me
helpful detailed how to procedures to create LT2P tunnels between 2 ISA
servers and the explanation of Local and Remote VPN wizards, thank you
Thomas. I am assuming that multiple ISA
servers is supported when VPN tunnels are created, I only have 2 ISA test
servers but the solution I need would call for 4 ISA servers
around the world, each ISA server would have L2TP tunnels connecting each
ISA server, so this would mean 2 tunnel definitions on each server resulting
in each ISA server having a tunnel connecting the other 3 offices. IS this
configuration supported in the Microsoft ISA server?

Thank you
  Glenn