Re: ISA and VPN

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 13:08:29 +0200

Out ISA server it have a Satellite Dish installed and a DVB card.
I use a VPN to stablish the link betwen ISA and Satellite Internet
Provider. After stablish the VPN with RRAS I got new DEFAULT GATEWAY on
that machine and UNABLE TO ACCES ANY FTP Sites.

I will red your advices.

Please advice more.

Thank you.
Bogdan