ISA and SBS Configuration Question

  • From: dsutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 12:37:33 -0600

In doing an SBS install I ran into an intersting situation. I can reach
any www site (e.g., www.isaserver.org) from any browser on the
network--server or client. HOWEVER, I can't brows to ANY site that begins
with "www.microsoft...". I get the following error message:

HTTP 502 Proxy Error - Bad or unassigned address. For more information
about this event, see ISA Server Help. (10049)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

HOWEVER, I can get to any Microsoft site by NOT using WWW; e.g.,
http://microsoft.com. I can them move from site to site within Microsoft
with no problem.

I have never seen this kind of (to me at least) strange problem before.
Any suggestions from someone who, unlike me, actually knows what he/she is
doing?!

Thanks!