ISA and Remote Access or Terminal Services

  • From: "R. Nath" <nathra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:13:32 -0700

I have a the need to be able to allow users to remotely attached to the
server so they can access email. It is an SBS 2000 Server running, ISA,
DNS and Exchange with Broadband internet capability. My understanding is
that I can't setup up RAS because entails setting up RRAS which would
shutdown my ISA server. I understand that Termininal Services (in
Application Mode) are advised against by Microsoft. Any ideas?

I already put in a request concerning using PcAnywhere and ISA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob.