Re: ISA and Power Settings

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 06:29:05 -0700

Does it happens with or without ISA?

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org
 Read the books!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Stewart
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 11:08 PM
  Subject: [isalist] ISA and Power Settings

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  Hello to All,

  We have installed ISA server on Windows 2000, just a clean
  install with no configuration performed it works fine once
  we configure it and change a few settings in ISA every 20
  Minutes or so the computer seems to standby. I have set
  all the power options to never in control panel and
  disable the power settings in the bios however this
  problem keeps happening. I have re installed windows and
  ISA and the same thing happens. Does anyone have any ideas
  as to what the cause could be and perhaps how we can go
  about fixing it?

  Thankyou everyone

  Kind Regards,
  James