ISA and Power Settings

  • From: "James Stewart" <jsit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:08:30 +1000

Hello to All,

We have installed ISA server on Windows 2000, just a clean
install with no configuration performed it works fine once
we configure it and change a few settings in ISA every 20
Minutes or so the computer seems to standby. I have set
all the power options to never in control panel and
disable the power settings in the bios however this
problem keeps happening. I have re installed windows and
ISA and the same thing happens. Does anyone have any ideas
as to what the cause could be and perhaps how we can go
about fixing it?

Thankyou everyone

Kind Regards,
James