ISA and PIX

  • From: "ikm7176" <ikm7176@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:09:00 -0600

In back to back configuration of ISA and PIX.

1. we want to place Web server, and E2K in the DMZ (PIX Interface).
The concern is regarding consumption of bandwidth.

Is there any way to dedicate/divide the total bandwidth for internal and
DMZ zone in PIX firewall.

or

how to restrict the bandwidth for internal users using ISA server. so that
the remaining bandwidth will be for the DMZ .

Any suggestions regarding bandwidth and network design for this scenario
will be appreciated.

2. how far we are utilizing the ISA and PIX capabilities by using
back-to-back ISA and PIX configuration. Do we have to sacrifice some of
the features in each product to achieve the compatibility.

Anyone having the market growth analysis of PIX and ISA server ?

thanks in advance