Re: ISA and PC Anywhere behind firewall

  • From: "David Silberhorn" <dsilberhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:17:48 -0600

Hi Jim,

I am actually trying to do both.  I have had no luck, I've tried adding
to the published server and a static IP address to the external nic but
I can't get it to connect or do anything.  I have the static internal to
the machine, I've allowed incoming and outgoing ports and created a
destination protocol for the published "server" and the ip packet
filters for the ports.  I've even allowed all ip traffic for the secure
nat.  any ideas?

Thanks a lot

-David