RE: ISA and OWA

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:14:30 -0400

That's your problem  : )

You can only choose one per virtual directory.

For best performance and best practice, choose basic authentication
only.  Just a side note:  You now need to think about configuring OWA
using SSL.

For quick logon security and slow performance, choose integrated windows
authentication.  Not recommended.