Re: ISA and NT Grups

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:04:37 -0700

(Keeping it in the list)

That configuration works because of the setting you chose in the HTTP
redirector.  The disadvantage to that is that your client browser won't be
able to authenticate because the HTTP redirector does not pass the
authentication through to the web proxy service.
If you want user authentication, you have to set the proxy information in
the browser.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG