RE: ISA and ISDN backup connection

  • From: "Raminder Chhatwal" <rami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:46:50 -0500

Hi all,

I think this can be done by having 2 static routes with costs associated.
Keeping the route using ISDN connection at a ahigher cost than the route
going through DSL.

As long as the DSL is up, all traffic will go through DSL, but as soon as
the DSL connection breaks, the ISDN connection will be activated.

Actually using CIsco thjis can be done in 3 ways.

I can help if you want this to be done using cisco ISDN.

Thanks
rami