RE: ISA and ISDN backup connection

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:13:12 -0600

Hi John,

Have you started working with RainConnect yet? It is *way cool*!

It provides redundancy for internet connections, not the ISA Server
itself. Although you can get redundency for both by using both RainWall
and RainConnect.

It allows you to fail over ISP links, for both inbound and outbound
access. This is very nice, as people can have a DSL line go down and
never know. Can replace that T1 with a DSL and a Cable line and save
beaucoup dollars.

Thanks!

Tom

Thomas W Shinder