[isalist] Re: ISA and HTTPS

  • From: <tim.altena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:58:53 -0600

Thanks for you response Jim,

            What I had meant by my statement was just that is was not a
member of any of the domain groups that I created to use when
controlling Internet access on the ISA server.

            I have unchecked this setting unfortunately I get the exact
same error page.

            I am fairly certain that it was my FWC installation that
enabled it. Is it possible that I modified the installation it
unknowingly to do this?  If I did I am not aware of how it occurred.

            I will be getting a capture in the morning and see if I can
find anything.  I will attempt to compare it to a capture of the same
user after I make them a member of the domain group allowing access to
the internet and see if I can find the difference.

Thanks again Jim for your reply and assistance,

Tim