RE: ISA and H.323 Gatkeeper

  • From: James McDonald <James.McDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:16:46 -0400

Ok.  I've gotten it to the point where the call is getting to the desk.  But
it's terminated before it can answer.  Is there a timeout variable that can
be set on the gatekeeper.?

Please use "Reply to All" when responding.

Jim

James C McDonald Jr
Sanchez Computer Associates
NT Administrator
Information Services
40 Valley Stream Parkway
Malvern,  Pa    19355

e-mail : James.Mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxx
            : James.Mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few or the ONE"