ISA and H.323 Gatkeeper

  • From: "Jim McDonald" <james.mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:31:32 -0600

I'm looking for a little assistance in getting My Gatekeeper to accept and
properly route external calls to internal locations.

When ever an outside caller uses the gateway it shows that active call to
the users telephone number but the gatekeeper doesn't forward the call.
It just sits there and times out sending the calling party a message the
user didn't answer.

I've got ISA set up to allow access for H.323.  I've set all the needed
policy objects that Dr Shinder has listed in his book.

Yet it still won't work.  Is there something I'm missing.  Or is this a
feature of ISA that it only allows internal calls and Outbond calls to
Internet users and Gatekeepers?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim