ISA and Active Directory

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:20:03 -0800

One thing I notices when I started with ISA was that the ISA MMC took
forever to load.
Im on my second server now and it did the same thing,
I chalked it up to being attributable to ISA loading all my protocol
rules, and publishing rules etc' from the active directory server which
is across a T1 link: fast sure, but its no 100T
So I put a second AD server on the ISA servers LAN but notice little
improvement in how fast the ISA MMC loads.
Am I on the wrong track? Or do I have to configure my sites to somehow
let my servers know that there is a better AD server for it to use?

-Jay Mobley