RE: ISA and ADSL Modem

  • From: "James May" <Jmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:09:38 -0700

How is the modem connected to the isa box. Do you have 2 network cards
in the server? What about the ADSL is PPPoe or static imp address?

Try power cycling the modem this worked for me I ADSL in my home when I
had static ip address once in a while I needed to power cycle the modem
to regain internet access,I never had to disable the LAN connection.