Re: ISA VPN problem

  • From: "PETER PAPE" <papexpjboi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:44:31 +0000

Is your browswer acting as a Web Proxy Client? Either explicitly or via the http re-director. If that is the case, the ISA server would need to establish the VPN connection and access the page. Or if policy permits, turn off Web Proxy Client in the browser and make sure http requests are sent directly to server, not the Web Proxy Service.

From: "George" <hawkeeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] ISA VPN problem
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:23:47 -0600

http://www.ISAserver.org

I have a problem with the VPN Connection over ISA server. Here is the setting: My clients is on same lan of the isa server internal interface, I want to make them open a VPN connection to VPN server outside my network using the internet. I configured the ISA server to allow VPN connections and It is succussfuly done, the problem is that the website I am trying to connect to provided by the VPN company my client is connected; is not opening, I am getting the message code 10060, which is a time out message from the ISA server. I tried many things, changing router metric gateways, firewall client or secureNat clients, nothing, still getting the timeout message. i Don't care about internet browsing, I just want to open this website over the VPN connection passing thry my ISA server. any suggestions?????