ISA Standalone x AD integrated

  • From: Morvan Daniel Müller <morvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 16:41:41 -0300

Hello!

I'm be using ISA about 1,5 years in Standalone Integrated mode.

I thinking in migrate it to AD integrated mode for use rules
based on AD objects.

I would know from peoples that have such enviroment working for a
long time if anyone had security problems related with that especific
environment, and If they advise this migration?

My concern is about lowering my security level.
Standalone configuration is a more simple environment, and talking about
security, simplicity is basic rule, i.e, more features, more bugs and more
exposition.

Regards,

Morvan.