RE: ISA Setup

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:15:30 -0700

The internal DNS should have the IP of itself, not 127.0.0.1 or the ISP DNS.

Have you run the tests against the internal DNS server to see if it is
working properly? (Under DNS Properties)

Remove all reference to ISP DNS EXCEPT in your DNS Forwards configuration.

Recap, all domain computers should ONLY point to Internal DNS server, and
that should have forwards setup to ISP DNS servers, at least 3 of them.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com