ISA Server pass-through authentication

  • From: Sean.Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:24:41 +0100

HI,
Can any one help me please.  I have just set up a Windows 2000 domain,
which includes two member servers, one being an NT4 Server box, and the
other being a WIndows 2000 box.  On the 2000 member server, i have ISA
server installed (with websense) and on the NT4 server i have WEBsweeper
installed.  My problem is that i am trying to use pass-through
authetication, from the ISA-Server to the WEBsweeper server, but the ISA
server does not seem to pass the users credentials on, (even though both
servers can see the domain user accounts) and i am being asked to
authenticate twice.  I have checked that i am using IE5.5 spk2, but still
the problem persists.  Does anybody know if ISA server can pass-through
authenication to WEBsweeper, or is this an issue with mixing NT4 with
Windows 2000?  Please help.....