RE: ISA Server in caching mode with Other Firewalls.

  • From: "Sharma, Shobha" <c-ssharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:03:35 -0400

Vijay

I would prefer to place ISA server between Internet and firewall as it is
acting as Cache server so the request will get serverd from ISA (if the
requested content is in cache) and will not cross firewall to reach ISA server.
Secondly I think you will open ports in the firewall to accept conections only
from ISA server( for web publishing).

Shobha