RE: ISA Server- default gateway

  • From: "Steven Sporen" <sporens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:21:38 +0200

Hi,

What IP Addresses ranges are you using?
Does your ISA server have two network cards? (Or have you configured
multiple IP addresses?)

If your client machine is on the same subnet as the ISA server and DSL
router then you've put the client machine on the wrong side of ISA.
Either configure a second IP address on the ISA NIC or add a second NIC,
this IP range should be part of the private IP range e.g. 172.16.x.x,
your client machine should be configured to use the ISA server as the
default gateway.

Hope this helps.

Regards
  Steven