[isalist] Re: ISA Server dected a land attack - urgent

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:48:22 -0500

Would this also be an indication of a compromised machine on the local
network?  I'm guessing that it depends on what interface it was detected
on.

________________________________

Date:  3/1/2007
Time:  12:45:18 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: FIREWALL
ISA Server detected a land attack on Internet Protocol (IP) address
255.255.255.255.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Krisna